- Janulaw, Sharon
- Classroom activity
Time: Two class periods
Students observe and compare a variety of living things and pictures of living things to observe their similarities and differences.
- [Evidence of evolution: Grades K-2] Form is linked to function.
- [Evidence of evolution: Grades K-2] Living things are alike in some ways and different in other ways.
- [Nature of science: Grades K-2] We learn about the natural world using our senses and extensions of our senses. (P3, P4, P6)
- Science and Engineering Practice 4. Analyzing and interpreting data
- Science and Engineering Practice 6. Constructing explanations and designing solutions