- UC Museum of Paleontology
- Classroom activity
Time: One class period
In this lesson, students take a walk around the school grounds to discover the diversity of life that exists there.
- [Evidence of evolution: Grades 3-5] Life is very diverse. (LS4.D)
- [Nature of science: Grades 3-5] Scientists base their ideas on evidence from the natural world. (P3, P6, P7, NOS8)
- Disciplinary Core Idea LS4.D: Biodiversity and Humans
- NOS Matrix understanding category 8. Science addresses questions about the natural and material world.
- Science and Engineering Practice 6. Constructing explanations and designing solutions
- Science and Engineering Practice 7. Engaging in argument from evidence
There are currently no teaching tips for this resource.
This resource currently lacks an associated teaching background.